- Clinical Hours
- AM 9:00〜12:00
- Waiting room
- AM 8:30〜11:30
- Off time
- Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday, Thursday, Holidays
- No special charges will be applied for Saturday and Sunday service.
- You can use infant/elementary junior high school students medical recipient certification 乳幼児・小中学医療費受給者証 on Saturday and Sunday.
3-52-23 Sanarudai, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu-shi
Areas of Excellence
- Heart diseases (Angina, myocardial infarction, abnormal heart rhythm, heart failure, after implanting pace maker etc.) Vascular diseases (varices, arteriosclerosis, aneurysm, etc)
- Lifestyle-related diseases, such as high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, and diabetes.
Respiratory ailments, such as common cold and influenza
medical examination, vaccines (influenza, pneumococcal, cervical cancer, etc.)
Anti-smoking clinic, specific medical examination, and comprehensive health evaluation (preventive-measures-for-the-healthy medical examination)
colorectal cancer screening, lung cancer screening, prostate cancer screening
- Treatment for external injuries such as scratches, incisions, burns, warts, skin infections, deep nail cuts, ingrown nails, etc.
The director is experienced in cardiovascular surgery. He also has extensive experience treating international patients via both Hamamatsu foreigner medical relief activities and the authorized NPO Buddha fund” activities in Nepal.
He is available on Saturday and Sunday as well.